Re: [Spridgets] De-seaming.

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] De-seaming.
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:14:53 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Folks,

Thanks for your all your inputs and pics.

Heck: the car is a long way from original - even the numbers are fake! But it
is a crossover between the '64 and '65 tubs. (think '64 with wind-up windows!)
And it sits nice and low to the ground on the WW's.

The '76 is *way* too far off the ground. I'll probably put it up for sale in
the spring.

So - I'm a-gonna leave-a the seams on... <g> even tho I think of Cadillac fins
in their gestation stage <VBG>  Hmmm.. a spridget with Fins!!  Nah! No way!

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig

'65 Sprite - in process
'76 Midget - driver