Re: [Spridgets] Harleys and parts from other countries

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>, bmwwxman@gmail.com, Red
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Harleys and parts from other countries
From: <hardy.john@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:37:52 -0800
Built in the USA is kind of B.S. based on the latest from the Better Built in
Milwaukee Crowds' web site.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/HD_News/Company/newsarticle.jsp?locale=en_US&articleLink=News/0893_press_release.hdnews&newsYear=2010&history=news

Maybe they'll run their on-line trouble desk out of thier old plant in York, PA