Re: [Spridgets] Tractors

To: "'Sandy Ganz'" <sganz@pacbell.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Tractors
From: Paul Van Wig <pvanwig@me.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:09:35 -0800
I saw a BMC A Diesel on a sail boat once 800cc I think
On Jan 27, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Peter Caldwell wrote:

Rick, there is/was a Leyland Nuffield Mini tractor that had a small diesel
based on the BMC A-series engine. Early mid 60's. Go to some of the UK Tractor
sites. I've been Jonesen for one for years.  Orchard tractor.
  I almost bought a Leyland green gas tractor, a little bigger with the MGB
engine in it.  It would have been the last day of my marriage, though. I was
this close.

       Peter C
====
At 12:07 PM 1/27/2011, Rick Bastedo wrote:
> For a few seasons I had a 4 wheel drive compact tractor like this one:
> http://www.compact-tractors.com/images/kim_mitsua.jpg
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums