[Spridgets] Tractors

Subject: [Spridgets] Tractors
From: peter at nosimport.com (Peter Caldwell)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:41:46 -0600
Rick, there is/was a Leyland Nuffield Mini tractor that had a small
diesel based on the BMC A-series engine. Early mid 60's. Go to some
of the UK Tractor sites. I've been Jonesen for one for years.  Orchard tractor.
    I almost bought a Leyland green gas tractor, a little bigger with
the MGB engine in it.  It would have been the last day of my
marriage, though. I was this close.

         Peter C
====