[Spridgets] Sucking oil through PCV valve

Subject: [Spridgets] Sucking oil through PCV valve
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:20:25 -0600
What Derf said...   I've only been fighting that problem for 5 years on my
de-smogged 1275.  A big help (but not total cure) was drilling out the fuel
pump land on the left front bottom of the block and venting positive
crankcase pressure through a hose, filter and pipe fitting...   After trying
about 10 PCV valve set ups I gave up on that and plugged the intake manifold
port.  At one point the city hired me to fog for mosquitoes.....   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim