[Spridgets] Part needed

Subject: [Spridgets] Part needed
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay)
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 10:06:08 -0800 (PST)
That seems to be the business solution to customer service:

- Don't provide anyone the customer can contact,
- Or, don't provide anyone with any knowledge or authority,
- Or, don't allow them to escalate a call anyone with knowledge or authority.

It's simple and effective and reduces the future number of customer service
calls.

If anyone reading this is unfamiliar with this system, call AT&T.

jay