Re: [Spridgets] Triangular inner fender support

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Triangular inner fender support
From: "Mark Haynes" <haynes386@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 20:56:59 GMT
Thanks, Daniel,
That was what I was concerned about, limiting the air flow or redirecting it
to a place where the cross sectional area would cause a limitation of the
cooling air flow. I guess I'll have to create a removable screen to do the
job.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Some people fit a blanking panel but from memory this restricts engine bay
cooling.  I guess if it really bothered you it would be possible to fit
mesh.

Weslake-Monza 1330

2550% Penny Stock Gains?
Our last pick exploded 2550% - Join our newsletter for free picks!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4dc46100adc212d78e0st01duc

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive