[Spridgets] Triangular inner fender support

Subject: [Spridgets] Triangular inner fender support
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 18:10:20 GMT
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that drives their Spridget on dirt or not,
but I have an ongoing problem with collecting (OK, a problem with NOT
collecting rocks) of rocks and debris between the two frame braces just behind
and inboard of the front wheels. Has anyone thought of blocking off the outer
of these two other than me?
does anyone think that there would be airflow (cooling) problems created by
doing this? I've been toying with the idea of fabricating some removable
composite panels to block the rocks.
I know that when I disassembled the MKII, I had to use a screwdriver to get
all of the sand out of one side, and I am constantly (when I can drive it)
vacuuming rocks out of the MKI at this spot.

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Penny Stock Soaring 3000%
Sign up for Free to find out what the next 3000% Stock Winner is!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4dc2e87d1197c29cd16st01duc