Re: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!
From: "Bob Gardner" <rdgard@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 11:31:56 -0700
BFD, we do the same thing in San Diego.  When important things are going on
in San Diego, we round up the homeless and move them to areas that are away
from the major roads where they can't be seen by Vip's or the visiting
press.  We don't arrest and jail them because that costs too much money.  We
just move them out of sight.  "out of sight out of mind."

bob

Robert D. Gardner

Gardner Productions LLC
Film and Video Production since 1978