[Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!

Subject: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 14:50:39 -0400
Well besides the locations you mentioned, there have been a lot of tests
elsewhere in Nevada, the Pacific ocean, and wherever in Russia and China they
did tests, and those didn't produce too much of a problem.

Have you seen the movie "The Matrix"?  The premise of the movie is that there
was a war and the surface of earth was wiped out, and there was so much dust in
the atmosphere that there was no sunlight, so there was no possibility of solar
power.  So the machines took over and farmed humans to tap into the electricity
produced by the human body.  The Matrix itself was a big computer program that
fed a consciousness into the farmed humans so they would think they were doing
something rather than being stuck in a cocoon plugged into wires.

Whether it is 25 years or 25,000 years, it isn't something that we want to
happen, and as has been mentioned already a future nuclear war would be very
much worse than what happened to Japan.  Detonate 1000 big bombs instead of a
couple of little ones and there might be a dust cloud that would obliterate the
sun for a long period of time.  Maybe we don't know what it would really be
like, or maybe somebody does know.