Re: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!

To: "'derf'" <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Someone is lying to us!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 13:39:02 -0500
What Derf said, Bob.  Those first few bombs were not a thing like what we
are using today. They were "atomic bombs".  Today we have the hydrogen bomb.
The technology has improved astronomically.  Atom bombs work by the
principle of atomic fission (splitting the atomic nucleus), while hydrogen
bombs work by atomic fusion (combining atomic nuclei). The hydrogen bomb is
hundreds or thousands of times more powerful than the atom bomb. The
hydrogen bomb uses an atom bomb as a trigger.

Cheers!!
Jim - drawing on his physics education

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:31 PM, Bob Gardner <rdgard@cox.net> wrote:

> BFD, we do the same thing in San Diego.  When important things are going on
> in San Diego, we round up the homeless and move them to areas that are away
> from the major roads where they can't be seen by Vip's or the visiting
> press.  We don't arrest and jail them because that costs too much money.
>  We
> just move them out of sight.  "out of sight out of mind."
>
> bob
>
> Robert D. Gardner
>
> Gardner Productions LLC
> Film and Video Production since 1978
> 619-460-1000
> www.gardnerproductions.com

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html