[Spridgets] A (sad) tale of ethanol??

Subject: [Spridgets] A (sad) tale of ethanol??
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (Steven Guterman)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:26:14 -0400
It is called a very powerful farm lobby.  Not only do they force the use of
ethanol, but they also restrict cheaper ethanol imports from Brazil that can
make the stuff at 1/2 the price using sugar cane.  The final killer is due
to the use of ethanol form corn, feed stock prices have gone up making our
food more expensive.

Misguided and stupid policy even if ethanol was good.

Steve