Re: [Spridgets] 1342

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 1342
From: Matt P <pfeilmat@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:04:04 -0700
That's aircraft mechanic troubleshooting 101.

Did it work before you messed with it? What did you do to make it not work?
Start at the cheapest and easiest an work your way back.

It is a machine, it is not fighting you, you are fighting with yourself.

I have to tell the kids at work that all day.

Matt P

Sent from my iPod