[Spridgets] Temperature probe adapter

Subject: [Spridgets] Temperature probe adapter
From: frog.aye at gmail.com (Hal Faulkner)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 18:16:37 -0700
It looks like I can just drill and tap the head to accept the new
temperature sensor, which is kind of what I was expecting.
So now I just have to decide whether to purchase a 37/64 drill bit and a 3/8
NPT tap, neither of which I am too likely to use in what's left to me of
this life time, and do the job myself, or take the darned head (fully
assembled & ceramic coated) over to my machinist and have him do the job for
about the same cost.  Let's see, do my share towards keeping the economy
going or buy tools.  Of course it will be difficult to find made in USA
tools.  But if I have the machinist do it I won't have the pleasure of
getting oil on my hands....  or the fear that I will leave some metal bits
in the head to destroy my newly rebuilt engine.
Hal