[Spridgets] High engine temp NON Spridget

Subject: [Spridgets] High engine temp NON Spridget
From: 60bugeye at cebridge.net (Leo)
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:51:15 -0500
Anybody want to have a Texas Oshit!! LOL but not on a Sprite or Midget.
Head gasker issues on the trucks motor so off comes the heads.  Not fun as
there is a lot of ancillaries to remove off that size of truck but at least
it has a front tilt hood!! While everyone else is having fun is WI I will be
stuck at home with wifes medical issues and a sick truck to boot.  Hey,
adversity only makes you stronger they say and I say I am strong enough
already. LOL

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!!

Leo