Re: [Spridgets] Working on the car, this time for real!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Working on the car, this time for real!
From: Michael Rowe <mdrowe@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 08:45:37 -0400
I don't understand the reluctance to lay the car on its sill on a carpet.  I
have been doing this with my BE and it is remarkable stable if the floor is
smooth.  This puts less bending stress across the weakest part of a rusty
shell.  And my wife and I  (240 lb between us) have no trouble rolling it.

Michael Rowe