Re: [Spridgets] Anyone home?

To: "spridgets_autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anyone home?
From: Dave KK7SS <kk7ss@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:34:50 +0000 (UTC)
lemmesee...
Helped the boy resolve a minor issue with the Midget. He has this love affair
with Iridium plugs and Synthetic oils.

Got the Sprite engine to run for about 2-3 minutes --darn Ethanol!.

Working (by hand) with rubbing compound on the Minor, one small area at a time,
trying to get under much paint oxidisation... the bits that I've done look a
tad better but I know there's gonna be a paint job in the future :-(
Not easy with COPD - but I look on it as exercise..

I'll be fixing the Morris rear brakes as soon as the weather cools down to
around 80F

It's heading towards 102F today and close to 100F for the rest of the week...
Summer's here!!

--
Dave G  KK7SS
 Richland, WA