[Spridgets] Throw-out bearing

Subject: [Spridgets] Throw-out bearing
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:11:24 GMT
The other option is Colin Dodds- He will make you a roller bearing to fit your
application-Pricey, but it'll do the job I'd wager:
170706972647 on ebay

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977
HAN5L8016

Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 13:37:19 -0800

I too have heard many complaints of premature failure on current
reproductions. I think the only one I would trust is the Borg and
Beck, but I'm not sure if they are sold separately from their clutch
kit. Just be aware if you go for a used one, that there are 3
different ones; 948, 1098 and 1275 are unique per application, both
with regard to carbon thickness and I believe pivot offset as well.

Gerard

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4ed52057930fa6e597est02duc