[Spridgets] Throw-out bearing

Subject: [Spridgets] Throw-out bearing
From: pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com (Gerard)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:52:42 -0800
There are some out there, but the problem with a roller bearing on the
stock fork is that with a pivoting fork, The TO  bearing is only
concentric to the 1st motion shaft/pressure plate at one point in the
arc, (theoretically, if you are lucky). The right way to do it would
be by eliminating the fork entirely, and using an internal, concentric
slave cylinder. Either that or redesign the front cover and fork to
function like the Datsun setup. I'd consider making it, but I'm sure
no one would be willing to buy them.

Gerard