Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions
From: lotuspilot@frontier.com
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 14:36:30 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Rick,

That is a sweet cyl head.  Another option . . . interesting.  Thanks for the
link.

I have finally completed the gray '62 Sprite that had been sitting all pretty
and painted since 1998.  It feels good to finally have that one completed.  I
wound up using a full race suspension that I had and a lot of other goodies.
It runs very nice with the 1275 but I sure notice the difference in weight
between the Seven and Spridget.  The Spridget feels smoother though at speed
and not fidgety.  I think that I am going to use it as transportation given the
gas prices.  Should be fun.

Is the pink one done yet?

Mike