Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions

To: lbc@littlebitcountry.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Alloy Cylinder Head Questions
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 12:26:01 -0500 (EST)
The valve spacing on the 5 port Pierce head is NOT the same as a
conventional iron head which explains the issues you head.

Irrespective of the size of the spark plug the thing that matters most is
to use one with an appropriate heat range for the spec (cam) of the engine
and  the type of use it's going to be put too (road or race).

Regards

Weslake-Monza 1330