Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Cam ID help

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [EasternOshitGroup] Cam ID help
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:41:22 -0400
Some more info:

The 3 rings machined between the lobes is identified in Vizard's book as a
731.

A 649 cam, if it has a race profile has the number C-AEA-648 engraved between
the dist. drive and the center cam journal.

HTH

Gerard

Thanks Gerard,
But I don't think that it is a 731 cam.
731 is described as a fast road cam, but it appears to have more lift and
duration than my 649 cam.There is no engraving on my 649 cam where you
mentioned, only AEA 649 stamped to the left of the first journal.
I added some photos on the web site, Folder, Cam ID help.

&order=ordinal&start=1&dir=asc
Unfortunately I don't have Vizard's Book.

TIA

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!
Thanks to Frank C.!