Re: [Spridgets] Prop Rod location?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Prop Rod location?
From: "\" Just Brits \" Shop" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 09:53:40 -0500
<< On 8/10/2013 3:33 PM, Rick Bastedo wrote:

One strange thing is the back cockpit surround aluminum trim piece, unlike
many I have seen with holes trough for fasteners every half foot or so this
one apparently fastens from the back and has no holes through it at all.
There is a channel along the back side of it.  >>

Rick, are you SURE it's a Midget ? ?  Meaning could it be a Sprite ? ?

I have to admit I have never paid attention to it <F> <G> <F> ! !

I think the answer lies from Listers Jay &/or George M. &/or Curt A. !
Is Doug A. still here ? ?

George, you here ? ?

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                    www.justbrits.com

PS:  Guys & Girls, PLEASE SEND ME a couple pictures of you car(s) for
        my site.  If per chance you have bunches posted somewhere, send
       anyway & I link to your site and/or 'album/collection' <G> ! !

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive