Re: [Spridgets] Rear brake Beehive spring / Steady spring

To: Lester <oldsaabguy@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Rear brake Beehive spring / Steady spring
From: David Lieb via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2018 11:52:09 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

--00000000000075dc2f0576789434

Well thank you, Lester. Just last week I was going emergency brake work on
my Bugeye and noticed that there was no provision for steady springs, but I
couldn't remember whether my RWAs had had them. Guess they did...
David L

--00000000000075dc2f0576789434

ncy brake work on my Bugeye and noticed that there was no provision for ste=
ady springs, but I couldn&#39;t remember whether my RWAs had had them. Gues=

--00000000000075dc2f0576789434--

--===============7263240091851202591==

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets