Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 07:45:50 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-2CF855AE-59EE-4FB4-BE3C-37F0B0A3270E
        charset=utf-8

I=E2=80=99m president of an aerospace company. Zoll is a customer.=20

Ron Soave

> On Mar 31, 2020, at 7:16 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com> wrote=
:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Wow Ron,
> Please let me know more about those products such as stair climbing and wh=
eel chair  too. Ron are you an engineer for Zoll or just sell parts to Zoll?=
 Sorry if I missed that part of the discussion.
> Linda
>=20
>> On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 3:44 PM Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Our actuator. Zoll sells the entire Autopulse  apparatus. We are developi=
ng actuators for weld stair climbing gurneys and wheelchairs as well.=20
>>=20
>> Ron Soave
>>=20
>>> =EF=BB=BF
>>> Wow Ron that is awesome! I was an EMT/Firefighter/Police Dispatcher betw=
een 76-87 and did CPR countless times on our rig. Is that device from your c=
ompany or is only the actuator your part? Also I didn't know compressions co=
uld be given to a healthy person without putting them into de-fib. Please te=
mps more.=20
>>> Your healthy guy getting compressions:
>>> https://youtu.be/t3_bVBAcMBQ
>>> Linda
>>>=20
ting the CPR compression strap. It has built in sensing to prevent patient d=
amage.=20
ke as I searched youtube for Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training v=
ideos for CPR training but I don't think that is the actuator you speak of. R=
on keep up the good work.=20
et more of these actuator's produced? I just want to help.=20
ng time, I've been pretty busy teaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBo=
ok as images help more with our Spridget work.=20
od friend and teaching colleague that her  daughter is pregnant with the fam=
ily's first grandchild. The not so good news is she is a nurse in the critic=
al care pediatric unit in a Washington DC hospital, she is due in September a=
nd the mom-to-be is young (20-something). Our new single mom,  school nurse i=
s also a part-time nurse in a local hospital, she said they are begging for p=
art time nurses to add more hours and she is nervous as PPE is running very s=
hort.=20
ifferent ages and health conditions, mine are in NYC. I love this group for t=
he reality check as I always get great advice and above all happiness. Pleas=
e check in every so often to know you are all safe and well and ask for help=
 when needed. As for me I love tent/camping and I am gathering leaves for wh=
at we campers use for you-know-what...............wink! Yes I'll burry it wh=
en I'm done.
dgets and TRs and Spec Racers. Exponential growth is a dizzying thing, and I=
 love our guy Dr. Fauci. He doesn=E2=80=99t care about politics.=20
t, and more importantly right now we are 35% medical  actuation, so we are h=
oping to avoid a shutdown. We=E2=80=99ve been asked to ramp up production of=
 an actuator we make (YouTube search Zoll Autopulse; that=E2=80=99s our actu=
ator in the guts of the machine), and we are rapidly working to help with ve=
ntilator demand. Conservative models show we will need 100,000 more than cur=
rently exist. I now know a person who has it, a healthy 40-something Colorad=
o ski bum who air bnb=E2=80=99d her place to an Austrian who had it. She is j=
ust coming off 5 days of 102F to 104F fevers.=20
nts closed, I may be shedding a few pounds.  Crazy!
e than 10 people yet the grocery stores are packed with hundreds of people? =
 If the mean old virus is anywhere that's where it would be, right.
 has brought America to a standstill.=20
 never seen supermarket shelves empty like I did earlier this evening.  Thur=
sday is one of my normal shopping days, the other is Monday.  Call me a snob=
 but I shop in Sainsburys and the other shoppers looked like Asda shoppers!
ood along with some water and a few cartons of UHT milk - it would keep the f=
amily going for about 3 weeks.  I have a note of the use by dates and routin=
ely an old tin comes out of the cupboard to be used and a new tin goes in th=
e cupboard to replace it. Of course we do always have other food in the 'reg=
ular' cupboard and we have a small freezer.  So, I'm constantly able to remi=
nd the rest of my family about this in case they need reassurance.  We have f=
ew elderly neighbours and we can share or shop for them if they need us to
t tissue and not to put too fine a point on it it's what you wipe your arse w=
ith.  In normal times we have occasionally had a martial row when the person=
 who was supposed to buy some let stocks expire.  Kitchen roll makes a poor s=
ubstitute and can block your household plumbing/outside drain and sewer.  We=
 have a reasonable stock at present but I'm old enough to know that know is a=
 good time to hang onto a few more old newspapers than we do normally.  Of c=
ourse I'm not sure we have any 'bulldog clips' but I think we could manage w=
ithout if necessary.  I guess other folk must have softer backsides than I d=
o or worry about seeing a reflection that includes newspaper print when they=
 look in the mirror.
ost of my office is working from home but I want to stay at work for as long=
 as possible.  IT hasn't been great for everyone and here at home while I ha=
ve broadband it runs on copper wire to the telephone pole outside my house a=
nd most likely to the green 'GPO' box at the end of my straight and maybe st=
ill copper to the exchange in the town centre.
e many workers over hear in the wrong kind of job which now amounts to no jo=
b.
ect to live but if I don't I'm insured.  I'm also 'saved' (from my sins) so d=
on't have to worry about where I'm going to end up - Heaven, or no-where if I=
'm mistaken in my beliefs.
k has some bias) things are unusual here. I almost forgot - motor racing has=
 been cancelled and the churches have closed.
 off in your part of the world and if 'Bird Flu Pandemic' (practically the s=
ame book as 'Corona Virus' isn't your sort of thing maybe give a helpful vot=
e to the positive reviews or read 'Rich Girl' - more of a gear head story.  '=
Course even if I sell vast amounts of books and can actually afford to cross=
 the pond for a meet or an o-shit - there might not be many planes flying.  A=
nd the winner in all this is - The Environment and the toilet paper manufact=
urers - mostly likely short term for both.
ecause, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.
f you forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, whi=
ch includes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not=
 wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the hi=
story helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being pr=
opagated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.
 electrons were horribly inconvenienced.
gradable, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees that su=
pports our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of Americans. T=
hanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today tha=
n we had 100 years ago.
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> --=20
>>> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--Apple-Mail-2CF855AE-59EE-4FB4-BE3C-37F0B0A3270E
        charset=utf-8

utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">I=E2=80=99m president of an aerospace compa=
r=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Mar 31, 2020, at 7:16 AM, Linda G=
ckquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">Wow Ron,<di=
v>Please let me know more about those&nbsp;products such as stair&nbsp;climb=
ing and wheel chair &nbsp;too. Ron are you an engineer for Zoll or just sell=
 parts to Zoll? Sorry if I missed that part of the discussion.</div><div>Lin=
_attr">On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 3:44 PM Ron Soave &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:soave=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border=
-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div d=
ir=3D"auto">Our actuator. Zoll sells the entire Autopulse &nbsp;apparatus. W=
e are developing actuators for weld stair climbing gurneys and wheelchairs a=
lockquote type=3D"cite">On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:31 PM, Linda Grunthaner &lt;<a=
 href=3D"mailto:grunthaner@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank">grunthaner@gmail.com=
=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Wow Ron that is awesome!=
 I was an EMT/Firefighter/Police Dispatcher between 76-87 and did CPR countl=
ess times on our rig. Is that device from your company or is only the actuat=
or your part? Also I didn't know compressions could be given to a healthy pe=
rson without putting them into de-fib. Please temps more.&nbsp;<div>Your hea=
lthy guy getting compressions:</div><div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/t3_bVBA=
mail_attr">On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 12:50 PM Ron Soave &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:=
soavero@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">soavero@yahoo.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></d=
iv><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;borde=
r-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);=
padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto">Even better -&nbsp;<a href=3D"https://yo=
utu.be/cD1-KGzaRv8" target=3D"_blank">https://youtu.be/cD1-KGzaRv8</a><br><b=
ite">On Mar 22, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Ron Soave &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:soavero@y=
s a brief one. Our actuator is expanding/contracting the CPR compression str=
div><a href=3D"https://youtu.be/t3_bVBAcMBQ"; target=3D"_blank">https://youtu=
 &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:grunthaner@gmail.com"; target=3D"_blank">grunthaner@gm=
 you tell me where I can&nbsp;find&nbsp;that link of the actuator you make a=
s I searched youtube for&nbsp;Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training=
 videos for CPR training but I don't think that is the actuator you speak of=
e anything that I can do in helping your company to get more of these actuat=
rry I haven't been checking with the group list in such a long time, I've be=
en pretty busy teaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBook as images hel=
n the NYC/NJ area: I just received good news from my good friend and teachin=
g colleague that her &nbsp;daughter is pregnant with the family's first gran=
dchild. The not so good news is she is a nurse in the critical care pediatri=
c unit in a Washington DC hospital, she is due in September and the mom-to-b=
e is young (20-something). Our new single mom, &nbsp;school nurse is also a p=
art-time nurse in a local hospital, she said they are begging for part time n=
urses to add more hours and she is nervous as PPE is running very short.&nbs=
e globe, and many at different ages and health conditions, mine are in NYC. I=
 love this group for the reality check as I always get great advice and abov=
e all happiness. Please check in every so often to know you are all safe and=
 well and ask for help when needed. As for me I love tent/camping and I am g=
athering leaves for what we campers use for you-know-what...............wink=
ia Sprite "Pinky"</div><div>60 Bugeye Barn-find, Thank You Bill (Wm. Severin=
oave via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border=
-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div d=
ir=3D"auto">We=E2=80=99re getting by here in Roscoe, IL, still playing with S=
pridgets and TRs and Spec Racers. Exponential growth is a dizzying thing, an=
d I love our guy Dr. Fauci. He doesn=E2=80=99t care about politics.&nbsp;<di=
 component, and more importantly right now we are 35% medical &nbsp;actuatio=
n, so we are hoping to avoid a shutdown. We=E2=80=99ve been asked to ramp up=
 production of an actuator we make (YouTube search Zoll Autopulse; that=E2=80=
=99s our actuator in the guts of the machine), and we are rapidly working to=
 help with ventilator demand. Conservative models show we will need 100,000 m=
ore than currently exist. I now know a person who has it, a healthy 40-somet=
hing Colorado ski bum who air bnb=E2=80=99d her place to an Austrian who had=
 it. She is just coming off 5 days of 102F to 104F fevers.&nbsp;</div><div><=
div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Mar 19, 2020, at 9:07 PM, W=
FO Herb via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=
at out (not much of a cook).&nbsp; With all restaurants closed, I may be she=
hy is it we can't eat out or be in a group of more than 10 people yet the gr=
ocery stores are packed with hundreds of people?&nbsp; If the mean old virus=
t the numbers, things don't add up.&nbsp; The liberal and the left has broug=
br><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, M=
ar 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Weslake1330 via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spri=
dgets@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</a>&gt; wro=
te:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0=
.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204=
 and 17) earlier I am 56 years old and I have never seen supermarket shelves=
 empty like I did earlier this evening.&nbsp; Thursday is one of my normal s=
hopping days, the other is Monday.&nbsp; Call me a snob but I shop in Sainsb=
div>Ever since 9/11 I have kept a diverse supply of canned and dried food al=
ong with some water and a few cartons of UHT milk - it would keep the family=
 going for about 3 weeks.&nbsp; I have a note of the use by dates and routin=
ely an old tin comes out of the cupboard to be used and a new tin goes in th=
e cupboard to replace it. Of course we do always have other food in the 'reg=
ular' cupboard and we have a small freezer.&nbsp; So, I'm constantly able to=
 remind the rest of my family about this in case they need reassurance.&nbsp=
; We have few elderly neighbours and we can share or shop for them if they n=
ight mostly call&nbsp;it toilet tissue and not to put too fine a point on it=
 it's what you wipe your arse with.&nbsp; In normal times we have occasional=
ly had a martial row when the person who was supposed to buy some let stocks=
 expire.&nbsp; Kitchen roll makes a poor substitute and can block your house=
hold plumbing/outside drain and sewer.&nbsp; We have a reasonable stock at p=
resent but I'm old enough to know that know is a good time to hang onto a fe=
w more old newspapers than we do normally.&nbsp; Of course I'm not sure we h=
ave any 'bulldog clips' but I think we could manage without if necessary.&nb=
sp; I guess other folk must have softer backsides than I do or worry about s=
eeing a reflection that includes newspaper print when they look in the mirro=
w almost empty.&nbsp; Most of my office is working from home but I want to s=
tay at work for as long as possible.&nbsp; IT hasn't been great for everyone=
 and here at home while I have broadband it runs on copper wire to the telep=
hone pole outside my house and most likely to the green 'GPO' box at the end=
 of my straight and maybe still copper to the exchange in the town centre.</=
t and there are many workers over hear in the wrong kind of job which now am=
 kill that many people and I expect to live but if I don't I'm insured.&nbsp=
; I'm also 'saved' (from my sins) so don't have to worry about where I'm goi=
ng to end up - Heaven, or no-where if I'm mistaken in my beliefs.</div><div>=
 think has some bias) things are unusual here. I almost forgot - motor racin=
So maybe by a little extra now and again before panic buying takes off in yo=
ur part of the world and if 'Bird Flu Pandemic' (practically the same book a=
s 'Corona Virus' isn't your sort of thing maybe give a helpful vote to the p=
ositive reviews or read 'Rich Girl' - more of a gear head story.&nbsp; 'Cour=
se even if I sell vast amounts of books and can actually afford to cross the=
 pond for a meet or an o-shit - there might not be many planes flying.&nbsp;=
 And the winner in all this is - The Environment and the toilet paper manufa=
------------------------<br>
x.team.net</a><br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>&nbsp; <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ts/froggi60@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/spridgets/froggi60@gmail.com</a><br>
font-size:16px"><table border=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" styl=
e=3D"border-collapse:collapse"><tbody><tr><td valign=3D"top" style=3D"paddin=
g:0in"><div align=3D"center" style=3D"text-align:center"><strong><span style=
=3D"font-size:18pt">'In God We Trust'&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></strong><span style=
=3D"font-size:14pt">Will be on every e-mail I send out from now on because, I=
ble></div><div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:16px"><=
amily:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-siz=
ily:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:=
large">The only people&nbsp;worth getting even with are those who have helpe=
d you.&nbsp;</span><i style=3D"color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:&quot;Times=
 New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:large">- &nbsp;=
o receives this email:&nbsp; If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELE=
TE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which includes my email address!&nbsp; It is a co=
urtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent a=
ll over the world!&nbsp; Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from min=
ing addresses and viruses from being propagated!&nbsp; IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.=
t-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,255)=
hive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; target=3D"_blank">=
http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><b=
t/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net</a><br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>&nbsp; <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ts/grunthaner@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com</a><br>
le=3D"font-size:small">"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Sprit=
yle=3D"font-size:small">"Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spri=

--Apple-Mail-2CF855AE-59EE-4FB4-BE3C-37F0B0A3270E--

--===============8466663118158425473==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============8466663118158425473==--