Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] News from England (no LBC)
From: Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 11:50:39 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>

--Apple-Mail-51EE2622-E87D-4ED9-89DE-BFB470F36823
        charset=utf-8

Even better - https://youtu.be/cD1-KGzaRv8

Ron Soave

> On Mar 22, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFHere=E2=80=99s a brief one. Our actuator is expanding/contracting=
 the CPR compression strap. It has built in sensing to prevent patient damag=
e.=20
>=20
> https://youtu.be/t3_bVBAcMBQ
>=20
> Ron Soave
>=20
>>> On Mar 22, 2020, at 10:19 AM, Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com> wr=
ote:
>>>=20
>> =EF=BB=BF
>> Hi Ron and Spridgiteers,=20
>> Ron can you tell me where I can find that link of the actuator you make a=
s I searched youtube for Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training vide=
os for CPR training but I don't think that is the actuator you speak of. Ron=
 keep up the good work.=20
>>=20
>> Also Ron is there anything that I can do in helping your company to get m=
ore of these actuator's produced? I just want to help.=20
>>=20
>> Lastly sorry I haven't been checking with the group list in such a long t=
ime, I've been pretty busy teaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBook a=
s images help more with our Spridget work.=20
>>=20
>> Updates here in the NYC/NJ area: I just received good news from my good f=
riend and teaching colleague that her  daughter is pregnant with the family'=
s first grandchild. The not so good news is she is a nurse in the critical c=
are pediatric unit in a Washington DC hospital, she is due in September and t=
he mom-to-be is young (20-something). Our new single mom,  school nurse is a=
lso a part-time nurse in a local hospital, she said they are begging for par=
t time nurses to add more hours and she is nervous as PPE is running very sh=
ort.=20
>>=20
>> If you are like me you have loved ones across the globe, and many at diff=
erent ages and health conditions, mine are in NYC. I love this group for the=
 reality check as I always get great advice and above all happiness. Please c=
heck in every so often to know you are all safe and well and ask for help wh=
en needed. As for me I love tent/camping and I am gathering leaves for what w=
e campers use for you-know-what...............wink! Yes I'll burry it when I=
'm done.
>>=20
>> Huge virtual hugs to all, be well,
>> Linda
>>=20
>> 62 California Sprite "Pinky"
>> 60 Bugeye Barn-find, Thank You Bill (Wm. Severin Thompson)
>>=20
>>> On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:10 PM Ron Soave via Spridgets <spridgets@auto=
x.team.net> wrote:
>>> We=E2=80=99re getting by here in Roscoe, IL, still playing with Spridget=
s and TRs and Spec Racers. Exponential growth is a dizzying thing, and I lov=
e our guy Dr. Fauci. He doesn=E2=80=99t care about politics.=20
>>>=20
>>> Fortunately, our small business has a department of defense component, a=
nd more importantly right now we are 35% medical  actuation, so we are hopin=
g to avoid a shutdown. We=E2=80=99ve been asked to ramp up production of an a=
ctuator we make (YouTube search Zoll Autopulse; that=E2=80=99s our actuator i=
n the guts of the machine), and we are rapidly working to help with ventilat=
or demand. Conservative models show we will need 100,000 more than currently=
 exist. I now know a person who has it, a healthy 40-something Colorado ski b=
um who air bnb=E2=80=99d her place to an Austrian who had it. She is just co=
ming off 5 days of 102F to 104F fevers.=20
>>>=20
>>> Stay safe, all.=20
>>>=20
>>> Ron Soave
>>>=20
losed, I may be shedding a few pounds.  Crazy!
an 10 people yet the grocery stores are packed with hundreds of people?  If t=
he mean old virus is anywhere that's where it would be, right.
 brought America to a standstill.=20
er seen supermarket shelves empty like I did earlier this evening.  Thursday=
 is one of my normal shopping days, the other is Monday.  Call me a snob but=
 I shop in Sainsburys and the other shoppers looked like Asda shoppers!
long with some water and a few cartons of UHT milk - it would keep the famil=
y going for about 3 weeks.  I have a note of the use by dates and routinely a=
n old tin comes out of the cupboard to be used and a new tin goes in the cup=
board to replace it. Of course we do always have other food in the 'regular'=
 cupboard and we have a small freezer.  So, I'm constantly able to remind th=
e rest of my family about this in case they need reassurance.  We have few e=
lderly neighbours and we can share or shop for them if they need us to
ssue and not to put too fine a point on it it's what you wipe your arse with=
.  In normal times we have occasionally had a martial row when the person wh=
o was supposed to buy some let stocks expire.  Kitchen roll makes a poor sub=
stitute and can block your household plumbing/outside drain and sewer.  We h=
ave a reasonable stock at present but I'm old enough to know that know is a g=
ood time to hang onto a few more old newspapers than we do normally.  Of cou=
rse I'm not sure we have any 'bulldog clips' but I think we could manage wit=
hout if necessary.  I guess other folk must have softer backsides than I do o=
r worry about seeing a reflection that includes newspaper print when they lo=
ok in the mirror.
f my office is working from home but I want to stay at work for as long as p=
ossible.  IT hasn't been great for everyone and here at home while I have br=
oadband it runs on copper wire to the telephone pole outside my house and mo=
st likely to the green 'GPO' box at the end of my straight and maybe still c=
opper to the exchange in the town centre.
ny workers over hear in the wrong kind of job which now amounts to no job.
o live but if I don't I'm insured.  I'm also 'saved' (from my sins) so don't=
 have to worry about where I'm going to end up - Heaven, or no-where if I'm m=
istaken in my beliefs.
s some bias) things are unusual here. I almost forgot - motor racing has bee=
n cancelled and the churches have closed.
 in your part of the world and if 'Bird Flu Pandemic' (practically the same b=
ook as 'Corona Virus' isn't your sort of thing maybe give a helpful vote to t=
he positive reviews or read 'Rich Girl' - more of a gear head story.  'Cours=
e even if I sell vast amounts of books and can actually afford to cross the p=
ond for a meet or an o-shit - there might not be many planes flying.  And th=
e winner in all this is - The Environment and the toilet paper manufacturers=
 - mostly likely short term for both.
se, I don't want to lose our right to say it!.
  Anonymous
u forward this correspondence, PLEASE DELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which i=
ncludes my email address!  It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wis=
h to have their email addresses sent all over the world!  Erasing the histor=
y helps prevent Spammers from mining addresses and viruses from being propag=
ated!  IT ALSO PROTECTS YOU.
ctrons were horribly inconvenienced.
able, renewable, recyclable, sustainable product made from trees that suppor=
ts our economy by providing jobs and income for millions of Americans. Thank=
s to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today than we=
 had 100 years ago.
>>> ------------------------
>>>=20
>>> spridgets@autox.team.net
>>>=20
>>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>>> Suggested annual donation: $12.75
>>>=20
>>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets  http://autox.team.net/=
archive
>>>=20
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grun=
thaner@gmail.com
>>=20
>>=20
>> --=20
>> "Pay if forward" in honor of Frank Clarici III, Spritenut

--Apple-Mail-51EE2622-E87D-4ED9-89DE-BFB470F36823
        charset=utf-8

utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Even better -&nbsp;<a href=3D"https://youtu=
 at 11:45 AM, Ron Soave &lt;soavero@yahoo.com&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote=
"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8">Here=E2=80=99s a brief=
 one. Our actuator is expanding/contracting the CPR compression strap. It ha=
e">On Mar 22, 2020, at 10:19 AM, Linda Grunthaner &lt;grunthaner@gmail.com&g=
tr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Hi Ron and Spridgiteers,&nbsp;<div>Ron can you tell me w=
here I can&nbsp;find&nbsp;that link of the actuator you make as I searched y=
outube for&nbsp;Zoll Autopulse and there are a lot of training videos for CP=
R training but I don't think that is the actuator you speak of. Ron keep up t=
 I can do in helping your company to get more of these actuator's produced? I=
en checking with the group list in such a long time, I've been pretty busy t=
eaching (now virtually) and often use FaceBook as images help more with our S=
: I just received good news from my good friend and teaching colleague that h=
er &nbsp;daughter is pregnant with the family's first grandchild. The not so=
 good news is she is a nurse in the critical care pediatric unit in a Washin=
gton DC hospital, she is due in September and the mom-to-be is young (20-som=
ething). Our new single mom, &nbsp;school nurse is also a part-time nurse in=
 a local hospital, she said they are begging for part time nurses to add mor=
e hours and she is nervous as PPE is running very short.&nbsp;</div><div><br=
y at different ages and health conditions, mine are in NYC. I love this grou=
p for the reality check as I always get great advice and above all happiness=
. Please check in every so often to know you are all safe and well and ask f=
or help when needed. As for me I love tent/camping and I am gathering leaves=
 for what we campers use for you-know-what...............wink! Yes I'll burr=
" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:10 PM Ron Soave via Spridg=
ets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net";>spridgets@autox.team.net=
px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-c=
olor:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto">We=E2=80=99re gett=
ing by here in Roscoe, IL, still playing with Spridgets and TRs and Spec Rac=
ers. Exponential growth is a dizzying thing, and I love our guy Dr. Fauci. H=
 our small business has a department of defense component, and more importan=
tly right now we are 35% medical &nbsp;actuation, so we are hoping to avoid a=
 shutdown. We=E2=80=99ve been asked to ramp up production of an actuator we m=
ake (YouTube search Zoll Autopulse; that=E2=80=99s our actuator in the guts o=
f the machine), and we are rapidly working to help with ventilator demand. C=
onservative models show we will need 100,000 more than currently exist. I no=
w know a person who has it, a healthy 40-something Colorado ski bum who air b=
nb=E2=80=99d her place to an Austrian who had it. She is just coming off 5 d=
 type=3D"cite">On Mar 19, 2020, at 9:07 PM, WFO Herb via Spridgets &lt;<a hr=
ef=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.tea=
v dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">Ditto what Mike said; much the same h=
p; With all restaurants closed, I may be shedding a few pounds.&nbsp; Crazy!=
n a group of more than 10 people yet the grocery stores are packed with hund=
reds of people?&nbsp; If the mean old virus is anywhere that's where it woul=
p.&nbsp; The liberal and the left has brought America to a standstill.&nbsp;=
v dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 11:43 AM Weslake1=
330 via Spridgets &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:spridgets@autox.team.net"; target=3D"=
"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border=
-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div d=
 and I have never seen supermarket shelves empty like I did earlier this eve=
ning.&nbsp; Thursday is one of my normal shopping days, the other is Monday.=
&nbsp; Call me a snob but I shop in Sainsburys and the other shoppers looked=
iverse supply of canned and dried food along with some water and a few carto=
ns of UHT milk - it would keep the family going for about 3 weeks.&nbsp; I h=
ave a note of the use by dates and routinely an old tin comes out of the cup=
board to be used and a new tin goes in the cupboard to replace it. Of course=
 we do always have other food in the 'regular' cupboard and we have a small f=
reezer.&nbsp; So, I'm constantly able to remind the rest of my family about t=
his in case they need reassurance.&nbsp; We have few elderly neighbours and w=
all it toilet paper and I think you might mostly call&nbsp;it toilet tissue a=
nd not to put too fine a point on it it's what you wipe your arse with.&nbsp=
; In normal times we have occasionally had a martial row when the person who=
 was supposed to buy some let stocks expire.&nbsp; Kitchen roll makes a poor=
 substitute and can block your household plumbing/outside drain and sewer.&n=
bsp; We have a reasonable stock at present but I'm old enough to know that k=
now is a good time to hang onto a few more old newspapers than we do normall=
y.&nbsp; Of course I'm not sure we have any 'bulldog clips' but I think we c=
ould manage without if necessary.&nbsp; I guess other folk must have softer b=
acksides than I do or worry about seeing a reflection that includes newspape=
ake to and from work each day is now almost empty.&nbsp; Most of my office i=
s working from home but I want to stay at work for as long as possible.&nbsp=
; IT hasn't been great for everyone and here at home while I have broadband i=
t runs on copper wire to the telephone pole outside my house and most likely=
 to the green 'GPO' box at the end of my straight and maybe still copper to t=
orries but things can change fast and there are many workers over hear in th=
e virus doesn't actually seem to kill that many people and I expect to live b=
ut if I don't I'm insured.&nbsp; I'm also 'saved' (from my sins) so don't ha=
ve to worry about where I'm going to end up - Heaven, or no-where if I'm mis=
d at the BBC news site (which I think has some bias) things are unusual here=
. I almost forgot - motor racing has been cancelled and the churches have cl=
re panic buying takes off in your part of the world and if 'Bird Flu Pandemi=
c' (practically the same book as 'Corona Virus' isn't your sort of thing may=
be give a helpful vote to the positive reviews or read 'Rich Girl' - more of=
 a gear head story.&nbsp; 'Course even if I sell vast amounts of books and c=
an actually afford to cross the pond for a meet or an o-shit - there might n=
ot be many planes flying.&nbsp; And the winner in all this is - The Environm=
ent and the toilet paper manufacturers - mostly likely short term for both.<=
------------------------<br>
x.team.net</a><br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>&nbsp; <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ts/froggi60@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/options/spridgets/froggi60@gmail.com</a><br>
font-size:16px"><table border=3D"0" cellpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" styl=
e=3D"border-collapse:collapse"><tbody><tr><td valign=3D"top" style=3D"paddin=
g:0in"><div align=3D"center" style=3D"text-align:center"><strong><span style=
=3D"font-size:18pt">'In God We Trust'&nbsp;&nbsp;</span></strong><span style=
=3D"font-size:14pt">Will be on every e-mail I send out from now on because, I=
ble></div><div style=3D"color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:Arial;font-size:16px"><=
div style=3D"background-position:initial initial;background-repeat:initial i=
nt-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font=
-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-s=
ize:large">The only people&nbsp;worth getting even with are those who have h=
elped you.&nbsp;</span><i style=3D"color:rgb(70,130,180);font-family:&quot;T=
imes New Roman&quot;;background-color:rgb(255,255,255);font-size:large">- &n=
e who receives this email:&nbsp; If you forward this correspondence, PLEASE D=
ELETE THE FORWARDING HISTORY, which includes my email address!&nbsp; It is a=
 courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses se=
nt all over the world!&nbsp; Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from=
 mining addresses and viruses from being propagated!&nbsp; IT ALSO PROTECTS Y=
OU.<br><br>No trees were harmed in the creation of this email, though numero=
"font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;,serif;background-color:rgb(255,255,=
255)">NOTICE: It is okay to print this email. Paper is a plentiful, biodegra=
ailto:spridgets@autox.team.net" target=3D"_blank">spridgets@autox.team.net</=
hive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; target=3D"_blank">=
http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a> &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://autox.te=
am.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><b=
t/mailman/options/spridgets/soavero@yahoo.com" target=3D"_blank">http://auto=
x.team.net</a><br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets"; rel=3D"noreferr=
er" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/spridgets</a>&nbsp; <a h=
ref=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">h=
ttp://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
ts/grunthaner@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/spridgets/grunthaner@gmail.com</a><br>
lass=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"font-size:small">"P=
v>

--Apple-Mail-51EE2622-E87D-4ED9-89DE-BFB470F36823--

--===============0890498514266477260==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============0890498514266477260==--