[Spridgets] Won't Start

To: Spridgets via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Won't Start
From: Michael MacLean via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 02:34:25 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_750884_16309561.1593570865793

I finally fixed the brake lights that refused to work on my Bugeye.=C2=A0 J=
ust had my son climb in the trunk and pull a couple of bullet connectors ou=
t and put them back in again.=C2=A0 I guess 20 years might see a little cor=
rosion in Lucas connectors.=C2=A0 I'm sure you can relate.=C2=A0 After fixi=
ng that I installed a new combination light/ignition switch.=C2=A0 (Chinese=
 junk)=C2=A0 Ready to cruise, or so i thought.=C2=A0 Just got finished wash=
ing the car to remove several moths of just sitting in the garage.=C2=A0 St=
arted it up to take a ride and backed down the driveway.=C2=A0 Let the clut=
ch out to go and the engine quit and will not start.=C2=A0 Checked for fuel=
 flow and no problem there.=C2=A0 Got spark.=C2=A0 I just put a new battery=
 in it yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, but it won't run.=C2=A0 I'=
m starting to get discouraged.Mike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_750884_16309561.1593570865793

I finally fixed the brake lights that refused to work on my Bugeye.&nbsp; J=
ust had my son climb in the trunk and pull a couple of bullet connectors ou=
t and put them back in again.&nbsp; I guess 20 years might see a little cor=
rosion in Lucas connectors.&nbsp; I'm sure you can relate.&nbsp; After fixi=
ng that I installed a new combination light/ignition switch.&nbsp; (Chinese=
 junk)&nbsp; Ready to cruise, or so i thought.&nbsp; Just got finished wash=
ing the car to remove several moths of just sitting in the garage.&nbsp; St=
arted it up to take a ride and backed down the driveway.&nbsp; Let the clut=
ch out to go and the engine quit and will not start.&nbsp; Checked for fuel=
 flow and no problem there.&nbsp; Got spark.&nbsp; I just put a new battery=
 in it yesterday, so the engine spins up nicely, but it won't run.&nbsp; I'=
m starting to get discouraged.<div id=3D"yMail_cursorElementTracker_1593570=
ail_android_signature_link" href=3D"https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=3DI=
nProduct&amp;c=3DGlobal_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;=
af_wl=3Dym&amp;af_sub1=3DInternal&amp;af_sub2=3DGlobal_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=
------=_Part_750884_16309561.1593570865793--

--===============3607687637095391686==

spridgets@autox.team.net

--===============3607687637095391686==--