Re: [Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> vmnrrLMYc8WI45iLlXwozcPVOlIUkzgfTmGuDXzFUm6ML+NHzsP6ehaZ445584hTg0u4l240HD0hOOyx2qTltnV2ky5AZbYq1uCNTfupk1rWaaDHB55pRZ2f ubFhmHEXcdjCMXmEcdtsdg==
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Moss Motors to Aquire Victoria British
From: Rick Fisk via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2020 10:42:19 -0500
Cc: Spridget list <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not scanned in.  They use a computer to layout the paper catalog pages and also
use those layouts online.  Gotta keep up with the technology Ron.  :-)

I always preferred the VB online catalog over the Moss catalog.  Very difficult
sometimes to figure out where Moss has stuff hidden.  And VB always had better
prices than Moss on the Moss products they sold.  VB accounted for about 40% of
Moss total sales.

Rick

Sent from my keyboard

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/spridgets/mharc@autox.team.net