Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Aluminum Radiators
From: Mark Haynes via Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:20:42 -0600

--000000000000c13d9e05c0f9ff90

Mike-
I had my spare BE radiator boiled, painted and pressure tested when I had
the Mustang's done, IIRC, it was $250 for both radiators. Now the BE runs
at 190=C2=B0F even coming up the canyon behind the tourist bozos. I'd not r=
ecore
until it was checked out for crud, my radiator guy said that he flushed
quite a bit of gunk out of both radiators, plus they are both still factory
correct.
Now we'll see what happens when I put a HO 948 into it, I already have an
electric fan on standby.
Mark Haynes
It only goes one way- Pay It Forward

--000000000000c13d9e05c0f9ff90

inted and pressure tested when I had the Mustang&#39;s done, IIRC, it was $=
250 for both radiators. Now the BE runs at 190=C2=B0F even coming up the ca=
nyon behind the tourist bozos. I&#39;d not recore until it was checked out =
for crud, my radiator guy said that he flushed quite a bit of gunk out of b=
oth radiators, plus they are both still factory correct.</div><div>Now we&#=
39;ll see what happens when I put a HO 948 into it, I already have an elect=
ature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Mark Haynes=
/div>

--000000000000c13d9e05c0f9ff90--

--===============9010768842893285165==

spridgets@autox.team.net