Re: Redundancy Dept.

To: S800Racer <S800Racer@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Redundancy Dept.
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:50:03 -0500
Dear Doug:
As the newly appointed head of the Department of Redundancy Department I
feel it my obligation, in my official capacity, to point out the correct
name of this vital link in the chain of obsfucation.

Your letter to this agency will be kept on file until such a time as it
is well and truly noted that you can apply the appellation Department
twice.

The singular use of Department denotes a certain, dare I say, lack of
understanding of the responsibilities weighing on my broad shoulders.

Might I suggest you read the epitome of Canadian literature, Jacob Two
Two... it will set you on the correct path of redemption.

I remain,
yours truly,
Mike (two kill switches within easy reach) Rosen
Head Department Chief, Department of Redundancy Department