Re: Redundancy Dept.

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, owner-team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net, mra@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: Redundancy Dept.
From: S800Racer <S800Racer@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 14:26:43 EST
        I have a complaint to register regarding and concerning the Redundancy
department.  Having read and noticed the appointment of Mike Rosen as the
Department Head, I must point out what I see as a glaring oversight and
omission.  Knowing the importance of such an indispensable Department (i.e.
the Redundancy Department), I do not believe that it is realistic for such a
department to be run by one single individual person.
        In an effort to both eliminate and correct this problem, I am
volunteering
and/or applying to be named the managing director and vice president in charge
of assistance to the head of the Redundancy Department.

                                        Sincerely and truly yours

                                        Douglas J. Meis A/K/A "Doug",
"S800Racer", "hey you" and

                "hoser"(as in 'ya, hey dere')