Re: Land Barge Math Help

To: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Subject: Re: Land Barge Math Help
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 20:49:51 -0600
Gary, Gary, Gary,

One problem here... the damage inflicted upon my humble rolling abode
actually only was inflicted in a 6" area. The steps which caught on the post
which mangled the door which tore out the floor which dislodged the cabinet
which cracked the fiberglass was the point of impact, and if you review the
photographic and forensic evidence clearly indicates original contact damage
over a 6" area, and all other damage was secondary.

So what does this mean? It again proves my superior reaction time and
consumate skill as a driver (although reckless does come to mind). To impact
the post at 3 mph, cause the above damage, yet stop within a 6" distance
from the point of impact is an act of great driving. You lose again.

Also, I will bill you $50.

WST