Re: Why I love this group

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: Why I love this group
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:41:11 -0500
Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com wrote:

> Bill "leadbelly" Dalton,
>
> That jam session under the big top Sat. night was
> unforgettable. I will remember it always. See you
> at Blackhawk next weekend.
>
> Sidewinder
> (wishing I did have CD's to sell under the Thicko label)
>
> On 10/10/99 Billy D. wrote:
> >If you were at this Saturday night's
> >party you would understand! we kinda
> >go with the flow.

Thanks to cameraman "Biscuit" we have video. Said video is being
transferred to the digital domain as we speak. I will edit out all of my
mistakes and leave the Flounder's in. I am also contemplating digitally
adding some tracks to further enhance the sound- like a bass or maybe a
Hammond B3. Look for announcements as to availability and cost in the
future. Bicuit captured a little over an hour total on tape- I didn't
think we spent that much time up there. Have only seen the beginning and
end. Will pick up MiniDV copy Thursday, so I can start editing.

Did anybody get any footage of ole' Smoke 87 going around in touring?
Particulalrly the 3 laps or so it was trailed by a certain #55 which
couldn't get by until he was waved by?????

Leadbelly