Re: video for IRP

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: video for IRP
From: Bill Dalton <billd13@essex1.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 19:51:45 -0500
Wm. Severin Thompson wrote:

> To all,
>
> It's been 3 years since I've made any Thicko videos. If at all possible, I'd
> like to put something together from the IRP weekend. If you're attending,
> and have a video camera, no matter what format, please consider bringing it
> to IRP. I realize this is late notice... but if we can get enough cameras at
> various spots on the track (sight lines are very good at IRP since it's so
> flat)... we can make a pretty good video. I have 2 roll bar camera mounts
> (but can only find 1), so we'll have some "in-car" footage as well.
>
> Please advise if you can bring a camera... we'll have plenty of bodies to
> act as "photogs"...
>
> Flounder
Got some video during touring so I can get my lap times. Got some of
race cars had the camera aimed out the windshield so I didn't get too
much of ol' Gary. Got some footage of red mini, Fred Lapham, Marc Frost-
for a short time- did get some of ol' 55 after waving him by got too
much of the damn Black Suburban and some total idiot in a white Cadillac
sedan, and another real slow #72 Porsche- as opposed to the other red
Porsche. Gonna put together some of that with other tracks over the
winter.

Leadbelly