Re: That Loooong Race weekend

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: That Loooong Race weekend
From: Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:17:47 -0500
At 02:20 PM 10/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>PS - Fitz's Tech entry in my log book for IRP:  "Better than Speckman's"
>Tech entry in my log book for That Loooong Race:  "Still better than
>Speckman's"

Just call me Rodney...I get no respect.  And now the #55 TT Bugeye looks
even worse after its "encounter" at IRP.

Who's log book will have the "Still better than Speckman's" notation in next?
It dont take much.

Glad to hear you had a good time at BlackHawk, Greg.  Track time.. thats
what it takes.  Before long, you will no longer be that "object in your
mirror"...but rather that "object that moves faster than it appears."