Re: That Loooong Race weekend

To: speckman@coredcs.com
Subject: Re: That Loooong Race weekend
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:30:26 -0500

Dew -   er... Black Bart:
Midwest Council recognized the VSCDA Annual Tech on the car and equipment. Tech
took about 3 min. Fri. night.
Only showed the VSCDA membership card at registration.

It was a well-run event. Felt strange running with alot of people I never saw
before. I saw very clean racing in the Vintage/Historic Class sessions. Not so
in the regular MC-class races, tho. Alot of contact going on there for sure.

I'm joining MC & maintaining my VSCDA membership. I want to get a MC comp
license. Will concentrate next year on:
June: the Classic @ BFR,
July: the BRIC @ RA,
Aug: the MC event @ RA,
Sept: ELVF @ RA,
Oct: Looong Race @ BFR,
May try to fill-in my schedule with a couple other MC-BFR events. Notice I'm
staying within 50-100 miles of homebase. Less travel time & more seat time at
tracks closer to home.

Seeya. May still head up north yet this fall (Pelican Lake).

Side

Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com> on 10/18/99 03:17:47 PM

Please respond to Gary Speckman <speckman@coredcs.com>