[Fwd: graffiti]

To: "team-thicko@autox.team.net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: graffiti]
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 20:00:49 -0500
--------------A510E20C4EB0BF1515637E0D

Humor on a Monday.

E.

--------------A510E20C4EB0BF1515637E0D

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 15:09:59 -0500
From: "Chris Cwiklinski" <CCWIKL@ci.mil.wi.us>
To: <IFlagUm@aol.com>, <Ulhami@aol.com>, <mikepio@earthlink.net>,
        <chusmann@execpc.com>, <roliff@execpc.com>
Subject:  graffiti
PAA00771

restroom graffiti:

"Friends don't let friends take home ugly men"
* Women's restroom, Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE

"The best way to a man's heart is to saw his
 breast plate open."
* Women's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL

"Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and
doesn't die."
* Men's restroom, Murphy's, Champaign, IL

"Beauty is only a light switch away."
* Perkins Library, Duke University, Durham, NC

"I've decided that to raise my grades I must lower
 my standards."
* Houghton Library, Harvard University, Cambridge,
MA

"If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste
    of life, then let's all get wasted together and
      have the time of our lives."
* Armand's Pizza, Washington, DC

"Remember, it's not, "How high are you?" it's "Hi,
how are you?"
* Rest stop off Route 81, West Virginia

"God made pot.  Man made beer.  Who do you trust?"
* The Irish Times, Washington, DC

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for
    virginity."
* The Bayou, Baton Rouge, LO

"No matter how good she looks, some other guy is
      sick and tired of putting up with her shit."
* Men's Room, Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill,
     NC

"To do is to be." - Descartes
"To be is to do." - Voltaire
"Do be do be do." - Frank Sinatra
* Men's restroom, Greasewood Flats, Scottsdale, AZ

"At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry."
* Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, AZ

"It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't
    been anywhere."
* Written in the dust on the back of a bus,
Wickenburg, AZ

"Make love, not war. Hell, do both, get married!"
* Women's restroom, The Filling Station, Bozeman,
     MO

"God is dead." - Nietzsche
"Nietzsche is dead." - God
* The Tombs Restaurant, Washington, DC

"If voting could really change things, it would be
illegal."
* Revolution Books, New York, New York.

"A Woman's Rule of Thumb: If it has tires or
testicles, you're going to have trouble with it."
* Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort, Dallas, TX

"JESUS SAVES!  But wouldn't it be better if he had
invested?"
* Men's restroom, American University, Washington,
DC

"If pro is opposite of con, then what is the
    opposite of progress? Congress!"
* Men's restroom, House of Representatives,
Washington, DC

"Express Lane: Five beers or less"
* Sign over one of the urinals, Ed Debevic's,
Phoenix, AZ

"You're too good for him."
* Sign over mirror in Women's restroom, Ed
  Debevic's, Beverly Hills

"No wonder you always go home alone."
* Sign over mirror in Men's restroom, Ed
     Debevic's,  Beverly Hills,CA.

--------------A510E20C4EB0BF1515637E0D--