RE: Blondes again

To: "'Linda-Jeanne'" <lindaj@support.warwick.net>,
Subject: RE: Blondes again
From: Bob Magnotti <bob@itgonline.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 08:59:50 -0500
        Returning home from work, a blonde was shocked to find her house
ransacked
        and burglarized. She telephoned the police at once and reported the
crime.

          The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the channels, and a
K-9 unit
          patrolling nearby was the first to respond.

          As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash,
the blonde
          ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his
dog, then
          sat down on the steps. Putting her face in her hands, she moaned,
"I come
          home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for
help, and
          what do they do?  They send me a BLIND policeman!" >>