Re: spring time de-cloak

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: spring time de-cloak
From: Mike Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 15:37:36 -0400
"Wm. Severin Thompson" wrote:

> Hey Y'all,
>

> Mike "2Stroke" Rosen has come out of stealth mode to talk up Mosport...
> hey Mike, you can pipe up about other shit (occasionally), OK?

De cloak you talk'in 'bout...what kind it be?

OK, OK, OK... I get it ....I've been getting myself into too much trouble up
here to cause any shit down there. And the ice just broke off the keyboard.
My motor is finally done and I managed, at great expense, to build it down by a
couple of HP so you cheat'in dogs may yet get a crack at passing me.
I've mounted a video camera so be sure to wave on the way by.
I promise to write, send my love to mom.

2Stroke

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list
///