Re: spring time de-cloak

To: wsthompson@thicko.com, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: spring time de-cloak
From: Billd13@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 20:20:50 EDT
Y'all be good to know that I am doing fine, and will get the scope again in
June to check it out.

Team Thicko will be represented in a different way at Gingerman, Blackhawk
and Grattan as I have been designated the pace car driver, so you will be
looking at a pair of Mustang taillights at these events.

Got invited to an open track day 2 weeks ago at Blackhawk and was giving
rides in the Boss and we appear to have ended the raccoon assault by
deporting them to other counties- that's the good news

The bad news is that 4 days before giving rides at Blackhawk, someone
distracted me while returning to the rescue area in new Blackie and an early
turn resulted in a conflict with an Armco guard rail-the guard rail won and
the right front fender is toast. I suggested to Ray that the guard rail ends
be marked by flying pennants of some sort. When you are in a height
challenged vehicle such as a race car, they are easy to see, but when you can
step out of your truck onto the top of most racecars they are hidden. We had
a genuine exchange of ideas before I annualed his GT1 Camaro.

See you guys on Friday.

Slow

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list