Re: Gee but I'd love to hear that again

To: Bill Carroll <bcarroll@artcraftkc.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Gee but I'd love to hear that again
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 14:54:27 -0800
on 5/8/01 10:38 AM, Bill Carroll at bcarroll@artcraftkc.net wrote:

>  When my uncle, Darl Wible, and I went to the Indy Museum in April, one of
> the things we mentioned to the Historian [forgotten his name

That would be Donald Davidson, who is occasionally on telecasts.

>> Forward to your Buds so they can inundate the Museum with mailings too.

I'd recommend waiting until next month.  They are somewhat preoccupied
during May.

Mr. Davidson does a call in show about the old days on WIBC weeknights from
6 - 7 pm EST (not EDT).  The broadcast is available on their website.

www.wibc.com/

Brett Johnson

///
///  team-thicko@autox.team.net mailing list