Re: Queasy xmas

To: <TMHEFFRON@aol.com>, <Billd13@aol.com>, <NeotoyRick@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Queasy xmas
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:39:33 -0600
This just in...

Someone has produced a photograph which shows that the Dr. was not bitten my
a guinea pig, but in fact by an extremely pissed off Judy Cull (like that
ever happens... explains the infection though...)

FBI photographic experts are pouring over the photo to see whether it
belongs in the "bigfoot sighting" category, or the Zapruder film...