Spare tire hold down and Jack

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Spare tire hold down and Jack
From: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY MCCRARY)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 23:40:12 EDT
Well........My spare tire hold down deal fell through, and since I am,
 more than anything, interested in holding down my spare..........I'd
be interested in either a Tiger hold down OR an Alpine hold down that
I can shorten.  In addition, I need a jack........and no, I don't
care what color it is as long as it is in good working condition.
PLEASE scrounge around and help me find these items.  My wife won't
take trips in the Tiger without them (something about long walks on
deserted highways in the dark).  Thanks for the help, and I have
quite a bit of stuff to trade, or I will just buy them from you.  Ray
 66 Tiger                       PS  My car came from the dealer new
with eight spoke mags that have different offsets front to back so
that the track is the same.  They are made of magnesium, not aluminum,
 with a small cap that is an interference fit in the center.  They
take standard lug nuts.  Does anyone know anything about them?  Brand
name, etc.?