Re: Am I All Wet?

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: Am I All Wet?
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 96 13:24:53 -0600
Item Subject: Am I All Wet?

Given your E-Mail address, it appears that you spend at least part of your day
doing things right rather than cheaply, so why not extend this philosophy into
your garage?

If you go the cheap route, you know that you will always be worried that even if
the thing doesn't leak initially, it might be on it's last legs.

Spend the bucks, if just for peace of mind.

Stu