Re: Ugly, uglier, ugliest

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ugly, uglier, ugliest
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 08:48:12 -0600
     I started this list before Larry's arrived, so he beat me to some of
     the entries. Anyway, here goes:

     59 Chevy.  Horizontal fins.  How could they blow it so bad after '57?

     Chevy Caprice, the latest.  The same guys?

     SP250: Obvious

     Taurus/Sable, '96:  They've gone too far with the "egg car" theme

     Bricklin:  Looked like a bad kit car.

     King Midget:  Where does the mower deck attach?  A large garden
     tractor, and it looked it.

     Zimmer:  Las Vegas on wheels

     Mustang II:  Pony car to puny car

     Zil, or almost anything else from the ex-commies.  Which brings up the
     following:

     Almost any new Alfa:  Is this where the Russian car designers went
     when they defected?

     Dodge Lancer/Plymouth ??? :  The ones with the big round opening
     around the rear wheel.  Their first year was around '60 or so?

     Gremlin:  The trunk designer was out that week, so they stopped there.

     Studebaker Starlight Coupe.  Made fameous in that Muppet movie.

     Ok, what are your thoughts on uglies?

     Stu