RE: Re[3]: Ugly, uglier, ugliest

To: tigers-owner <tigers-owner@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Re[3]: Ugly, uglier, ugliest
From: "Lloyd,Norm [Calg]" <LLOYDN@calgary.cal.ab.doe.ca>
Date: Tue, 28 May 96 09:57:00 MDT
There's also a "Sun City" south of Riverside, Cal - but the residents all
drive golf carts!
 ----------
=>|From: tigers-owner
=>|To: 'Tigers'
=>|Subject: Re[3]: Ugly, uglier, ugliest
=>|Date: Tuesday, May 28, 1996 8:41AM
=>|
=>|
=>|>
=>|>         Everytime I see a "putz" in a big  Caddy or Lincoln, I imagine
=>|>         they have real garish/bright golf pants on and a wife at home
with
=>|>         blue hair.(I've spent lots of time in the Phoenix area).
=>|>
=>|>
=>|>                                      Phil
=>|
=>|Just for the records, I think you are really referring to Sun City West
=>|(retirement community West of Phoenix).
=>|
=>|Cullen in Tempe (SE of Phoenix)
=>|