Re: Ugly, uglier, ugliest

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ugly, uglier, ugliest
From: TigerHP289@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 11:13:02 -0400
I remember when the first new Chevrolet Caprice came out.
I was on vacation in Disneyworld and they had one on display.
A friend of mine looked over and exclaimed
         "Oh My God, it's Chevrolets Edsel"
                 -I think that said it all...
           ---Putzing Around---
Everytime I see a "putz" in a big  Caddy or Lincoln, I imagine
they have real garish/bright golf pants on and a wife at home with blue
hair.(I've spent lots of time in the Phoenix area).

---This scares the hell out of me...

Last weekend I was "down the shore" visiting my parents and I needed to use a
car. My father offered me his Caddy and my Mom offered me the Lincoln Town
Car. I opted for the Lincoln. The term "Real-estate on Wheels" came to mind.
I felt like I was riding around in my living room with a trunk that would fit
a half a dozen "Hoffas"(that's how they gauge trunk size in New Jersey). But,
it sure came in handy when the 4 gals from the club wanted a ride back to
their house to party at this point I did not mind having the Land Yacht to
Dock...
   I would never trade my Tiger in for it though!
         Happy Tigerring...
          TigerHP289