Re[2]: New autocross domestic rivalry?

To: OldeAlp@aol.com, TIGERS@autox.team.net, ALPINES@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re[2]: New autocross domestic rivalry?
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 96 09:01:47 PST
     Hooray!!!

                  Phil

Subject: RE: New autocross domestic rivalry?
Author:  Jay Laifman <JLAIFMAN@PNM.MHS.CompuServe.COM> at ~INTERNET
Date:    6/11/96 12:46 PM

Ole writes:

"We've been ragging on Ramon for a long time about
Theresia cleaning his clock on the track. . . .
Kevin became the newest member of that club at Tigers
United in Bakersfield this weekend when Marla whipped
his hiney.  He has some cockamamie story about . . ."

One of the jobs of an attorney is to apply laws from
one area to another.  In this case, I would have to
say that the rule that applies when golfing with the
boss applies here.  How many times is Marla going to
endure 5 hours driving to get to 100 degree heat to sit around
while Kevin talks to others about the size of his engine,
if she doesn't get to be a real part of it?  So, I say
Kevin was the winner, because Marla might just let Kevin
get a chance at the wheel at the next Tigers United too.

Jay

Jay S. Laifman
Pircher, Nichols & Meeks
1999 Avenue of the Stars