Re: Tiger History

To: JLAIFMAN@PNM.mhs.compuserve.com
Subject: Re: Tiger History
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 96 13:39:40 -0600
Item Subject: Tiger History
     Everything is packed in boxes because I'm moving in about 2 weeks, so
     this will have to be from memory.  I have read both the Bill Carroll
     and Mike Taylor books, and I think one of them said something about
     Ian not wanting to wait for Shelby to finish to see how the power
     increase would feel.  So he hired Miles to stuff an engine into
     another Alpine any way he could.  On the first drive, they promptly
     twisted the centers out of the rear wire wheels.

     I don't remember anything about the money stuff.

     Stu