Re: Electric Water Pumps, and radiators

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electric Water Pumps, and radiators
From: NamasteRH@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 00:02:41 -0400

<<
 I believe a similar comment was made on the the Brit car list, and the
 response was that the problem was cavitation, not rate of flow and that
 the restriction improved cooling by reducing cavitation.

 But I'm still not taking sides on this because there's plenty of room
 to beat this to death on either side.

 Roland

Roland, I agree wholeheartedly that this discussion is not going anywhere
unless we get an ME (that's Mechanical Engineer, not Medical Examiner - let's
not have any gunplay) involved.  I am not the man for the job, but I would
like to point out that I was just pointing out that Steve had misunderstood
the starting argument for this thread, not that I knew the correct answer.

Resuming Lurk Mode,

Rick Hoefle